October 31, 2023
Five Faves | Metaphysical Shops
- Sacred Cedar Co. A Native-owned and -operated shop on the Swinomish Channel. Here you’ll find body care, intention candles, healing teas, crystals, books, and self-reflection decks to help you reconnect with yourself and all things sacred. 128 1st St., Ste. 4–5, La Conner, 425.309.4798, sacredcedarco.com
- The Stone Moon A cozy Bellingham classic, The Stone Moon is home to three local tarot readers! Each brings different styles and skills to their readings, allowing you to find the reader who’s right for you (like finding the right therapist!). 1304 Cornwall Ave., Bellingham, 360.393.4390, thestonemoon.com
- Mystical Mermaid You’ll find anything you could want at Friday Harbor’s Mystical Mermaid! Explore their indoor garden, crystal healing room, and selection of thousands of products and over 50 artists’ works. 270 Spring St., Friday Harbor, 360.298.3281, mysticalmermaid.com
- Wise Awakening Like the name implies, this shop is here to help you on a journey of self-discovery and transformation. They focus on sound, vibration, and finding your modality. They even have a sound chamber and specialists to help you! 314 E. Holly St., Ste. 101, Bellingham, 360.756.8075, wiseawakening.com
- Mystical Wares This large shop specializes in shungite products, including their very own Shungite Honey, and hosts the Mystical Wares Metaphysical Fair twice monthly! These all-day events showcase tons of local businesses and practitioners, so you’re sure to find what you need. 17869 State Route 536, Mount Vernon, 844.888.0555, mysticalwares.com
There seems to be no articles with the filter you selected.